Tuesday 14 May 2019

A new beginning.....

Hello friends,
Today I am very glad to share my
Step towards global platform through the blog...As this is my first blog, I would really love to share my professional journey with some highlights..
Dear friends, after getting appointed as a primary teacher in one of the government school in Maharashtra state in India I had gotten an opportunity to meet my dreams in education.
Even though my school was located in the mountains and dense forest , I was satisfied with my work and passion.
Being a small village I had very less number of students in my school but those who were there , they really liked to do everything learnable with me...
I also enjoyed a lot, being with them..
Everything was as natural as the sunshine..the weather, the food , the people and what not...life was full of adventures then...
The only thing that I was really deprived of was the connectivity with the global world...There was no network of internet at all...so  blogging was just dream to me in those struggling days...
But as it is said that where there is will there is way...I also got an attempt of transfer of my job location and I got a place to cherish all my dreams...Meanwhil I did get a lot many things that enriched me and my skills...out of which a worth mentioning was my journey to UK to attend the 53rd IATEFL CONFERENCE held at Liverpool..
It was the journey of my dream in many ways...
So friends I will surely come with my another blog talking about my journey to IATEFL CONFERENCE.....!!!!
Till then have a wonderful time!!

33 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party, Ashfiya. Great to see you blogging. I'm sure that it would be great to read your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Suyog...inspired by you, I would also try my best to put consistent effort in this journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog mam..Best wishes for next post..Allah se dua hai Allah aapko dono jaha ki kamyabi ata kare.Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start.. you did many things that are inspiration for many peoples... It is good to see your journey towards your achievements.. waiting for next blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice step towards your profession as a English Teacher.I assure that your blog will help millions of teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U r all-rounder n u took first step to improve India's education in the rural area.Really... feeling...proudful......Ashfiya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice experience ashfiya .U got very good opportunity to go to conference at liverpool will like to read about it in future .All the best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Pleased to read your post. Keep it up. We are eager to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashfiya dear Nice to see you again. It was a nice meeting you at IATEFL conference. Stay Blessed and be more brave and Be more successful.. Best wishes for your other dreams. Be bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High Regards M Hussnain Tabbasum Khand 00923336108416 froM Pakistan
      Hussnaintabbasum@gmail.com

      Delete
  11. Very nice mam keep it up, your work is the inspiration for other like us so keep working and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamu alaikum

    Very NYC journey and now we too are going to B ur journey mates through this blog.

    Best wishes.

    KAUSAR shaikh Amravati

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good work mam.I hope your blog is useful to all our teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations, feel proud to see you as a blogger who is working in remote area:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mam I feel very proud to work with you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats mam and feel proud that I could work with in baseline test project at RAA.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep writing, keep growing and keep motivating others.
    Waiting for your other blog. Hope you will write about your IATEFL journey.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well written Ashfiya... All the best to you in this journey of words and expressions. Fly high! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice sharing Ashfiya.we all were wondering how could you achieve this much. From such a remote place like Gadchiroli. But it was your dedication and hard work which had turned your dreams into reality.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ashfiya this is really great! You deserve this . Your dreams came true. We are proud of you. In spite, all the roadblocks, you nailed it. Looking forward to see you more successful. This proves if we are determined and ready to work hard inspite of all the difficulties, success will fall in our our lap.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good step... It's always pleasing to share our experiences...Gd luck..n God bless

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Wonderful blog . Thanks, my dear Ashfiya . Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well done mam. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much to all my dear readers...your words boost my level of confidence to the highest...keep it up always

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's very true to my knowledge what you have blogged as I, the fortunate one being your colleague in many trainings.Your die hard attitude to do anything differently keeps you ahead.The road to success is always full of hardships but the thought of going beyond existence makes u tough to stretch at global platform.Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wish you all the best for your next step.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow...Great
    Ashfiya ma'am we pray for Your great journey ahead

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great to read your words.
    It's always been a pleasure.
    I appreciate your efforts ashfiya.you have done a tremendous job there.keep it up dear..

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you very much to of you to put the words of appreciation ....it is really a pat on my back that leads me to another step towards success...

    ReplyDelete