Thursday 23 May 2019

Dream come True !!!!!!


Dear friends,
Thanks a lot for reading and commenting on my first blog.
Today I am going to share about my steps to IATEFL CONFERENCE and how did my dream come true..
As I was appointed to primary school in the village where the people have Gondi language as their mother tongue..some of them speak Chattisgadhi as influenced by Chattisgarh state..
So speking English was really dream to me there. Because people could hardly speak even Marathi language although it's a language of state...
But I was of the vision that despite being in hardship, your indomitable spirit can only let your dream come true.. and I started boosting my confidence myself...

Eventually, in the year 2011 Maharashtra government started a project with British council for English language at primary school. The project named as ELIPS (English language initiative for primary schools) was started and I found a beam of light in the darkness...
I got selected as a master trainer in the same project and my real journey to English language development came to rise...
I worked as a master trainer in ELIPS Project for 3 consecutive years...and explored my knowledge of English language in many ways..

After completion of the project , some of the Shining stars from the master trainers were selected for another module of training named as TKT (Teaching knowledge  test ) by Cambridge university...and I was the lucky champ to have that golden opportunity which really proved to be the finishing touch to my depth of knowledge of English language...I cracked the test with Distinction... It is really one of the unforgettable time of my life where in I learnt a lot...
This is how the journey continued....
In the year 2016, Maharashtra government took another initiative in the field of English language for primary school.. As a result of which Maharashtra government started another project in partnership with British council and Tata Trust..
The project named as TEJAS ( Technology enabled education through Joint Actions and Strategic Initiatives ) came into force in 2016 and I got one more opportunity to nurture my English language development...
In this project I got selected as a TAG (  Teacher Activity Group ) coordinator..The project started in 9 districts including mine on a pilot basis.. we were lucky enough to have a chance to work with expertise from British council and Tata Trust...The piloting of project last till 2019..
Being the part of project , in the last year of piloting we tag coordinator got a chance to fill the link to attend the IATEFL CONFERENCE held at Liverpool...

As my nature , I never left any stone unturned.. like the same I also applied for this dream opportunity and yessssss,,,,,,,
I hit the target !!!!

In the month of December 2018, I got a mail that my application to attend the IATEFL CONFERENCE has been short listed...and soon I will be interviewed by the team British council...
Reading the mail I was overwhelmed with joy...

After a week I was interviewed by the team of British council from the country Bangladesh...

And I was waiting for the final result to come...

Then the new year 2019 brought me a cherishing success and I got my final result in my hand that I got selected to attend the 54th IATEFL CONFERENCE at Liverpool.....!!!!!

The day was the same when I felt like my Dream come True.....!!!!

So friends , this is all about how I succeed in making my dream a reality...

In the next blog I will come with some more endeavour of my professional life.....!!

Till then have a look at this and don't forget to  comment...
Have enjoyable moments....

Thank you !!!!

14 comments:

  1. ALHMDULILLAH I really appreciate u for ur success all d best for new 1 lot of blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb journey Ashfiya ma'am,your great efforts leads you to the path of success, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mam. May God prosper your professional cateer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respected Mam,
    All things are possible due to your perseverance and confidence as well as the dedication towards the Journey of progress (success).
    And above all the "Help ever hurt never personality.
    I always remember the song sung by You-
    "Raho sukhane ha manav ithe, ya bhoowari -ya bhoowariii ya ithe.
    Best of Luck for your bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masha Allah Ashfiya mam...you prove it the quote...where there is a will there s a way..keep it up..great going
    .Allah will bless you..inshaa Allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations
    Wish you many more success in your professional and personal life. Keep it up. May God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much to all my dear readers.. keep reading and boosting my confidence always..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an inspiration to all teachers. Felt happy to read your experience. Wish you best for your further achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations mam!
    It's really inspirational to us !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent sister..You are an ideal person for me...Lot to learn from you..Keep going..May God give you all the success you deserve...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see your story. TKT is a remarkable certificate. Congratulations for that too.. Keep progressing.
    Regards
    M Hussnain Tabbasum

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much to all personally...even though I couldn't mention all your names...I am really thankful for being motivated by your appreciation...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for all your valuable time and comments to my article...

    ReplyDelete