Saturday 15 June 2019

Journey to Liverpool.....!!

Hello friends thank you very much for the overwhelming response to my last article on my blog... In today's article I am Sharing about my journey to Liverpool for the 53rd IATEFL conference...
On getting packed up with lots of excitement , I started my journey from Mumbai airport... It was my first airtrip...of course I was very much excited with everything.... And no doubt the journey was full of learning experience to me....since very beginning with the check in to airport in my country to the last checkout at my country back.... I was looking forward to everything with learning approach.. and yes I would really like to mention that I really strenghthened my patience,, standing in queue to check in....
The another thing I noticed and learnt about was self-discipline... To be very frank I was wondering, if we are so  disciplined at airport , why don't we do behave like the same on other public places ???

And my sixth sense only replied to me that maybe because of security reason and inter national affairs...

Anyways, I was very happy to see the world of discipline....

I had my flight by 5:30 a.m. in the morning. So I had to check in by 2:30 AM.
and really it was to my surprise that whole night I  was standing in a queue to move on from 1 desk to another without getting even sleepy for a second....
That was the real excitement to fly for the first time....
Seated in the flight I was wondering about the inventions of human being...Right from fire to the moment we are now.....and what not stroked my mind....
And soon I flew high and higher with my learning desire ......

With the little jerk, after three and half hours; I landed to the Airport at Abu Dhabi to get my another flight to Manchester.....

And very soon followed by the process of security check and all,  I got my another flight to Manchester...

I started my journey with lot of imaginations and expectations about UK....

And passing a long time of 8 hours, finally I landed to the Airport at Manchester....The city called Cottonopolis...for having large number of cotton mills there.....

As of I got down the flight,  the first ever thing that made me to register was no doubt the shivering chill and blowing breezes...

At once I put on my overcoat and tried my best to face the chill and  windy weather...and soon I adapted for the same....Indeed I loved the weather...that was really pleasant to roam around....

In the next couple of hours I reached to my destination at Liverpool....

From the next day my Learning begins with a school visit and get together with British council team and IATEFL Conference team....

So friends , in my next article I will be sharing my learning and observations from school visit at Liverpool...

Till then have a nice time...

See you soon...

7 comments: